If your horse has problems with:
- Hip and shoulder lameness
- Tension in head and neck
- Tying up
- Balance and coordination
- Lateral bending
- Girth discomfort
- Tracking evenly
- Forward impulsion
- Lead changes
- 'Cold' back
Then a Horse Massage could aid in:
- Increasing range of motion
- Increasing flexibility
- Reducing resistance
- Reducing muscle spasms
- Helping prevent injury
- Making your horse feel great!
How Massage Can Help Your Horse
Among the many documented benefits of massage are:
- Enhances muscle tone and range of motion.
- Reduces inflammation and swelling in the joints, thereby alleviating pain.
- Promotes the healing process by increasing the flow of nutrients to the muscles, and aiding in carrying away excessive fluids and toxins.
- Creates a positive effect on the contractual and release process of the muscles...releasing tension...relaxing muscles.
- Stimulates circulation by: defrosting frozen muscles, thereby releasing endorphins - the body's natural pain killers.
- Helps to maintain the whole body in better physical condition.
Contact Us today for more information on how we can help you and your horse feel and move better!